What you can do to maximize the return on your investment.
To reduce your payback period and increase your investment return, you can make your household an energy-efficient home. Small actions and lifestyle changes can drastically reduce your electricity consumption.
There are a number of things you can do around your home:
- Use your electricity at times when your solar system is producing electricity.
- Turn off all appliances at the wall – turns off standby power.
- Purchase energy-efficient appliances.
- Turn down your hot water system (heating water can be one of the main users of electricity if you use electrically boosted systems).
- Turn off air conditioners and heaters when you are out. Use these in the rooms you are occupying.
- Install Energy Efficient light globes – compact fluorescent globes.
- Shade east and west windows from the sun – prevents the heat gain and reduces air-con use.
When designing your solar system, Infinite Energy will consider your electricity consumption patterns and tailor the system to produce electricity (where possible) to maximize the in-house utilization of your solar production.
To find out just how little solar panels cost for your home or business, get in touch with us today for a free, no-obligation quote.