Solar Power One is an American company using American made products, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois that specializes in solar energy and energy-saving services.
Growing rapidly with over 1500+ employees we have branched outside of Illinois and currently operate in all 50 states.
Solar Power-One is a renewable energy company that provides high-quality American-made solar panels as part of a complete energy-savings package for residential customers in all 50 states. The continued growth of the business provides exciting opportunities for employment. The growth of our business provides continued opportunities for employment.
Solar Power One is an Elite Solar Company that is working towards Building A Global Renewable Energy Generation Program Serving All Sectors.
We strive to hire the most driven employees to help keep the movement toward becoming the #1 top Solar Company in the U.S.!
Come join our Team at Solar Power-One, and let’s help our planet recover from the current disaster together!
Are you ready to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing renewable energy company?
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for Master/Journeyman Electricians with a Current Electrician license that has a contagious positive attitude to influence and motivate crews to join our solar installation teams. If you possess strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills this is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of new business and a rapidly growing solar market.
- Install electrical service equipment and AC wiring for residential solar PV systems
- Work with the rest of the installation team to complete installations efficiently
- Interconnect solar PV systems with the electric utility’s distribution system
- Ensure projects meet NEC, state, and local standards
- Communicate professionally with homeowners
- Meet with inspectors to finalize installations
- Connect with Inspectors and establish relationships with regards to install, repair, and maintenance
- Assemble, install, or maintain solar systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessment and schematics to include measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules
- Ensure other management members are kept informed of potential issues and/or barriers
- Maintain/Manage/Coordinate all project plans/items and adhere to all deadlines
- Develop and implement processes and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Ensure productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards
- Understand and adhere to all vehicle and safety policies, may work closely with Compliance and Safety Manager
- Possess a thorough understanding of company safety policies leading by example
- Inspect condition of tools and equipment and reports potential issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Electrical Construction or similar field
- At least one year of experience in residential electrical work
- Must have a Current Electrical License
- Authorized to work in the United States and able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Must have a current valid drivers’ license with a clean driving record
- Maintain all license requirements and required training in order to successfully complete the job
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Seek to resolve barriers to success
Competitive base salary plus bonuses!
Referral bonuses – $250 for referring amazing employees just like you!
This position will work 40+ hours per week including some weekend days
Benefits after 60 days of service include health, dental, vision, short term disability, company-paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, accident insurance, flex spending accounts, sick time, and paid time off.
This job operates in an outdoor environment that requires an individual to withstand fluctuating weather patterns from high heat to extreme cold. Must be able to safely climb ladders, work on sloped roofs, and able to work in tight crawl spaces.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen. The employee frequently is required to climb, crawl, kneel, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to safely lift supplies up to 50 pounds.
Solar Power One, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.