Solar Power One is an American company using American made products, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois that specializes in solar energy and energy-saving services.
Growing rapidly with over 1500+ employees we have branched outside of Illinois and currently operate in all 50 states.
Solar Power-One is a renewable energy company that provides high-quality American-made solar panels as part of a complete energy-savings package for residential customers in all 50 states. The continued growth of the business provides exciting opportunities for employment. The growth of our business provides continued opportunities for employment.
Solar Power One is an Elite Solar Company that is working towards Building A Global Renewable Energy Generation Program Serving All Sectors.
We strive to hire the most driven employees to help keep the movement toward becoming the #1 top Solar Company in the U.S.!
Come join our Team at Solar Power-One, and let’s help our planet recover from the current disaster together!
Are you ready to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing renewable energy company?
The Network Engineer Lead (NEL) will be responsible for the build expansion and maintenance of Azure Active directory domain and policy structure
- NEL will deliver top-quality technical service to local and remote company sites
- NEL will work as part of the Network and Infrastructure support team to ensure user requests are resolved in a timely manner and users/Management are kept informed of the progress and status of their requests.
- NEL must demonstrate good resource and time management skills as well as continual growth in their technical knowledge.
- NEL will be responsible for accurately documenting all work and maintaining accurate and detailed technical documentation.
- NEL will report to the office during normal Monday through Friday business hours. Evening and weekend work will be required on occasion in cases of system emergencies.
- NEL will be a member of a team that rotates on-call responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Infrastructure (Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Strong knowledge of MS 365 Admin and Office 365
- Strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory Admin Center
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory policy creation and maintenance to meet Company-wide system security protocols
- Ability to set up/configure/ maintain new Cisco, and Sonicwall equipment
- Working knowledge of setting up of new HP/Dell windows server equipment
- Working knowledge of MS Hyper-V and VMWare is preferred
- Working knowledge of the OSI Model and horizontal cabling/network implementation is preferred
- Completed industry training is a plus (MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, A+, Net+, etc.)
- Intermediate ate knowledge of networking technologies (firewall, managed switching, routing)
- Previous hands-on experience with Enterprise Network and System Administration
Competitive starting Salary $70K a year
Referral bonuses – $250 for referring amazing employees just like you!
Business Casual office attire
Benefits after 60 days of service include health, dental, vision, short term disability, company-paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, accident insurance, flex spending accounts, sick time, and paid time off
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Solar Power One, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.