Solar Power One is an American company using American made products, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois that specializes in solar energy and energy-saving services.
Growing rapidly with over 1500+ employees we have branched outside of Illinois and currently operate in all 50 states.
Solar Power-One is a renewable energy company that provides high-quality American-made solar panels as part of a complete energy-savings package for residential customers in all 50 states. The continued growth of the business provides exciting opportunities for employment. The growth of our business provides continued opportunities for employment.
Solar Power One is an Elite Solar Company that is working towards Building A Global Renewable Energy Generation Program Serving All Sectors. We strive to hire the most driven employees to help keep the movement toward becoming the #1 top Solar Company in the U.S.!
Come join our Team at Solar Power-One, and let’s help our planet together!
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment within the warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks to prepare for the next days of work
- Making sure all supplies and material are available
- Letting manager know when materials are needed for restock
- Performing other duties as requested by management.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work
- Experience interfacing with municipality electrical and building departments
- Valid driver’s license and passable background check
- Solar experience is a big plus
- Completely tech-savvy
- Valid Driver’s License
Compensation and Benefits:
Full benefits after 60 days – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life, Accident Insurance, PTO, and Sick time.
This job operates in a warehouse environment with a casual dress code. This role routinely uses warehouses storing supplies, equipment, and materials.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
Solar Power One, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.